Thursday, June 7, 2012

Why does WMSCOG follow the words of Christ Ahnsahnghong?


The word of God is Life

Jn 1:1-4      In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. In him was life, and that life was the light of men.

Only those who listen to the word of God can receive Life.

Jn 5:25        I tell you the truth, a time is coming and has now come when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God and those who hear will live.

Then, what is the word of God?

Jn 6:53-58   Jesus said to them, "I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains me, and I in him. Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so the one who feeds on me will live because of me. this is the bread that came down from heaven. Your forefathers ate manna and died, but he who feeds on this bread will live forever.

How can we eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood?

Mt 26:19-28   So the disciples did as Jesus had directed them and prepared the Passover... While they were eating, Jesus took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to his disciples, saying, "Take and eat; this is my body." Then he took the cup, gave thanks and offered it to them, saying, "Drink from it, all of you. This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.

Jesus' flesh and blood is the bread and wine of the Passover.
In other words, God's definite promise of salvation is contained in the Passover.
However when Jesus gave people the promise of eternal life, they turned back him.
Only disciples believed the word of God and followed him till the end.

Jn 6:66-69     From this time many of his disciples turned back and no longer followed him. "You do not want to leave too. do you?" Jesus asked the Twelve. Simon Peter answered him, "Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life. We believe and know that you are the Holy One of God.

Today, there are many people who believe in Christ Jesus in the world.
But no one keeps the New Covenant Passover

This truth of life, the Passover, was abolished by Satan at the Council of Nicaea in 325 A.D. Without the Passover, we can never get salvation.

In order to give us eternal life, the Word became flesh a second time and made his dwelling among us. (Heb9:28)
He is Christ Ahnsahnghong who brought us the Passover of the new covenant in this age.

That's why WMSCOG follows the words of Christ Ahnsahnghong.
Please come to WMSCOG, then you can get the free gifts of the water of Life.

http://www.wmscog.org
http://www.kingahnsahnghong7.wordpress.com
http://www.jerusalem144000.wordpress.com
http://www.gracekymoon1.blogspot.com



10 comments:

  1. To whom shall I go? Elohim God have the words of eternal life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God said 'Come'
    If we go to Spirit and the bride, they'll give us the water of life.
    Let's meet Spirit and the bride and get salvation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Considering 66 books of the bible, The Passover is one of a kind truth giving us life, we can't find any other way in the bible.
    Like Peter and Paul...as true Jesus's disciples did.
    ppl from church of God cherish the words of God more than pure gold.
    Instead of loving God with lips only, we will show you our love and faith toward God by what we do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jn14:21 Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me.

      Delete
  4. Why??
    It's because Christ Ahnsahnghong is my heavenly Father!
    Christ Ahnsahnghong has waited for me during 6,000 years!!
    Furthermore, Christ Ahnsahnghong sacrificed Himself on the cross in the name of Jesus! I came to live a new life in Christ Ahnsahnghong!!
    http://kingahnsahnghong7.wordpress.com
    http://jerusalem144000.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. God's promise is the eternal life
    It's free for us
    Don't you want you get eternal life without any cost?
    come and keep the passover in wmscog
    http://www.wmscog.org

    ReplyDelete
  6. “The words I have spoken to you are spirit and they are life”(Jn. 6:63)
    Holy Spirit Ahnsahnghong and The Bride, Heavenly Mother's words are life in this age.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rev.3:12[Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. ... and I will also write on him "my new name" ]
    Jn 14: [But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in "my name", will teach you all things and will "remind you" of everything I have said to you.]
    Christ Ahnsahnghong is the "new name of Jesus" and truly the 2nd coming Christ.
    He reminded us all the feast of God, new covenant disappeared since A.D325

    ReplyDelete
  8. When we follow the teachings of Christ Ahnsahnghong, we can receive the salvation.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why does WMSCOG follow the words of Christ Ahnsahnghong?
    Because Christ Ahnsahnghong is God according to the prophecies of the Bible, and He is the Second Coming Jesus.

    ReplyDelete